Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's a Holly Jolly Holiday!

Happy December everyone! As a special holiday treat to countdown to Christmas I will posting something every day this month to help getcha in the holiday spirit! I don't know if any of you guys remember my 'Cute n' Creepy' thing for Halloween '09, but this is going to be just like that; just with less witches and werewolves and more reindeer and snowflakes.

'Holly Jolly Holiday' starts off just right this year with a batch of gingerbread cookies. Nothing says Christmas like a batch of these guys and the best part is decorating them! Enjoy, and be sure to check back every day for a new holiday goodie.





1 comment:

Matt Swartz said...

Hahahaha! Harry Potter is my favorite, but I'd eat Santa first because he has tons of frosting! Nice job, I like the simplicity of the Gingerbred with the addition of the "metallic" tray. Super simple, but really effective! I'm excitied, and will check every day. "Do not disapoint me" :)