Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some Megacon Artwork

I've been so busy lately with everything, I completely forgot to post all the artwork I created for Megacon a few months back.

My fiancee Brian bought a booth for Megacon and invited my friend Caley and I to share the space and try to sell some of our art! It was a lot of hard work, but also a lot of fun. And the plus side was I came out of it with a WHOLE BUNCH of new, cute art! I just totally forgot to post them here for anybody to see! I know, I know, I'm really great with the whole publicity thing....

Here are a few of the prints I had available for the show!

                                                             
    Gentleman Hedgehog


    Prehistoric Hugs
  



Nerdy Deer



I also had a Limited Edition, hand numbered, color variant print I offered.


Sabertooth Kitten

All the prints you see here and more are available in our Etsy store, 'There Will Be Cute'!! The link is on the right in my links section.

No comments: