Monday, October 6, 2008

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated... but not too far from the truth.


I'm back! Yay! So... sorry about the long, long......long absence from the blog-o-sphere. I've been working as a full-time freelancer for Disney Design Group here in sunny Orlando. It's been very very awesome, and I've been keeping busy with work. So busy, I haven't had time to do my thing for a few months now. And since I can't post what I do for Disney on the interweb, Doodles and Such has suffered a long lapse of nakedness and shame. But not to fear citizens! I'm making a vow to continue to post and work on my own artwork again. It may not be as often as I'd like, or as often as before, but I will try my hardest to push myself so this months-long absence of creativity won't become commonplace here on this blog.  As God is my witness I shall never go hungry again!  

Here as a new post (!) is a doodle of a cute little baby monster I did for Brian's nephew. He loves Monsters Inc, hence the slight Sully resemblance. Enjoy!  

No comments: