Monday, February 9, 2009

Savannah Cuties





So I was just doodling over the weekend and I, of course, wound up with a few cute little animals. Then I decided to keep going. And then I decided to scan them and give 'em the old vector art treatment courtesy of Le Illustrator.  I wanted a little bit more of a professional look for them, so I focused on line more with this batch.  

Here are the first 4 of my 'Savannah Cuties' character line. More are coming soon: I just gotta ink them. (The antelope is my personal favorite. :D)

2 comments:

Matt Swartz said...

I'm going to be honest... these are a millions times better than the monkeys! The monkeys were totally rushed, and didn't have nearly the personality that these guys do. You took your time and vola! Awesomeness! Really nice line work by the way :)

Jessica said...

Way too cute, I could totally see these on a line of kids shirts!