Friday, August 21, 2009

New Vinylmations! Coming soon to a theme park near you!


Hello everybody! Back from vacation. I didn't even pick up a pencil while I was gone: the trip was more packed with activities than I had expected. And since I've been back I've been hitting a blank wall with what to do next. I have some ideas it's just finding the motivation to sit down and do them that's the problem. But, as Matt suggested earlier, I should start putting pics up of stuff I've done at DDG that's out, so while I'm on the creative dry patch, I think I'll fill up some space with that.

First up: this is the new line of vinyls going to be released soon. This info can be found at www.artofdisneyparks.com, so it's totally legal to show. This is our holiday line, with designs inspired by, well, different holidays. I have a bunch in this series. Three of the three inches and two nine inches are my designs. I'll let you guys guess and see if you can figure out which ones I did! ;)

2 comments:

Matt Swartz said...

I was just going to post on Facebook about wanting to see your DDG stuff! It's like you read my mind.......

Anyway, I'm guessing 3"
Snowman
Pumpkin Head
Easter Bunny?

9"
Turkey
Gingerbread Cookie?

Maria said...

Yay!!!!! You get a prize Matt! Uhh... my friendship and respect? Yay! :D Was it really that obvious which ones I did? I guess that's a good thing.