Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bookworms Galore!



Sorry for the absence. I got a large outside project and a bunch of work projects at the same time so I've been pretty swamped for the past two weeks. I was on a good roll with the posts too.

Anyway,  I was looking through my posts and I noticed that I never ever draw people. Like, ever. So I decided to doodle a couple last night and this is what I came up with. The guy started off as a mime and turned into a snarky college kid. And then I just wanted to draw a girl so I did.  They're in two different styles, and I'm not sure which one I like best.

1 comment:

Matt Swartz said...

Yay for people!!! I think I like the girl best, just because you've made the guy look like such a douche bag :P She seems nice. Also, I love LOVE the little animals you've been doing lately. From the dog to the goat, awesome!