Saturday, October 3, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider: Cute and Creepy Day 3


Here's a little spider for my third post of the month. He's a cute little guy. I can't really bring myself to draw a more realistic spider. And thank to Brian for helping me with colors! I had a hard time figuring out what color his body should be.

I've noticed as I've been brainstorming ideas for things to do for this that a lot of Halloween stuff is either food or a monster of some kind. So I've been trying to come up with other things to throw in to mix it up a little bit. Hence 'spider'. Also I'm going to mix up the styles a little more as well. I can only do so much vector art and have it look different every time. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Be sure to drop in tomorrow for another addition to the group!

No comments: